Spreds operates an online platform used for crowdfunding and the management of stakeholders.
As a crowdfunding service provider, Spreds is the first Belgian provider to receive a license from the FSMA. It organizes fundraising campaigns for both start-ups and scale-ups, looking for equity or debt funding. It allows private companies to reach a large audience and investors to have access to a large pipeline of investment opportunities.
Through its online platform, Spreds also helps companies and associations in Belgium and Europe have any sort of formal meeting (of shareholders, boards, co-owners…) and it helps with the management of stakeholders, through an SPV (= Special Purpose Vehicle).
We are looking for…
We are looking for interns who want to get their first on the job experience.
Do you want to know what it is like to be at the forefront of fundraising, working with ambitious entrepreneurs and investors? Do you want to assist entrepreneurs in managing their stakeholders? Then you are the perfect person to join our legal team.
You will support the legal team in the legal-administrative aspects of the job, particularly the preparation of crowdfunding campaigns and follow-up actions related to the managed assets (on both the investor and company side). Amongst others you will be responsible for:
- Corporate housekeeping: draft and review documents
- Legal research in databases and other sources
- Liaising with the sales, marketing and IT departments
- Analysis of legal documents related to fundraising (shareholders' agreements, term sheets, representations & warranties, etc)
- Analysis of corporate actions of our managed assets (actions related to shareholders’ rights) and write clear and concise summaries of your analysed documents
- are studying business administration or law;
- are fluent in Dutch or French and professional working proficiency in English;
- are fluent in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- have an eye for detail;
- enjoy a fast-paced environment (deal well with changes in deadlines, priorities, procedures);
- enjoy direct client contact by phone and email;
- take initiative and are hands on
What we offer you
At Spreds, you will discover a dynamic, fun working environment with a young, cohesive team. You will be at the heart of the startup ecosystem and do impactful work from the very beginning.
You will be able to gain a lot of experience and have training opportunities.
The work environment is flexible, allowing for a lot of home working.
Get in touch!
Sounds interesting? Get in touch with us and we’ll have an informal chat to see if we are a fit!