Spreds operates an online platform used for crowdfunding and the management of stakeholders.
As a crowdfunding service provider, Spreds is the first Belgian provider to receive a license from the FSMA. It organizes fundraising campaigns for both start-ups and scale-ups, looking for equity or debt funding. It allows private companies to reach a large audience and investors to have access to a large pipeline of investment opportunities.
Through its online platform, Spreds also helps companies and associations in Belgium and Europe have any sort of formal meeting (of shareholders, boards, co-owners…) and it helps with the management of stakeholders, through an SPV.
We are looking for…
We are looking for a driven person who wants to work in a rapidly evolving and growing sector.
Do you want to know what it is like to be at the forefront of fundraisings and to create the most effective stakeholder management services? Do you want to grow in a fast-paced environment? Then you are theperfect person to join our legal team.
As a legal officer at Spreds, you will prepare crowdfunding campaigns and be responsible for the follow-up actions related to the managed assets (on both the investor and company side). Amongst others you will be responsible for:
- Analysis of legal documents related to fundraisings (notary deeds, shareholders' agreements, term sheets, etc.)
- Analysis of corporate actions of our managed assets (actions related to shareholders’ rights) and prepare the necessary responses
- Corporate housekeeping: draft and review documents
- Legal research related to relevant legislation, such as company and crowdfunding law
- have a Belgian master’s degree in law;
- are fluent in Dutch and/or French and have a professional working proficiency in English;
- are fluent in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- have an eye for detail;
- are able to set and adhere to deadlines;
- enjoy a fast-paced environment (deal well with changes in deadlines, priorities, procedures);
- have strong communication skills (to have direct client contact by phone and work with the different departments within Spreds)
- take initiative and are hands on
What we offer you
At Spreds, you will discover a dynamic, fun working environment with a young, cohesive team. You will be at the heart of the startup ecosystem and do impactful work from the very beginning.
You will gain a lot of experience, have training opportunities and career progression is possible.
We offer you a competitive remuneration package with lots of home working and an attractive vacation scheme.
Get in touch!
Sounds interesting? Get in touch with us and we’ll have an informal chat to see if we are a fit!