Before the capital increase in which MyMIcroInvest Finance will participate at the end of the offer, the entrepreneurs of Creo² jointly hold 100% of the shares of the company while the external investors hold jointly 0.0% of the shares.
Forecasted capital increase
The capital increase to which MyMicroInvest Finance will participate is part of a broader funding of Creo² considered between 94,000 EUR and 250,000 EUR.
This funding will be allocated as follow :
- Between minimum 44,400 EUR and maximum 87,912 EUR will be subscribed by MyMicroInvest Finance based on the results of the issuing Notes ;
- A minimum of 50,000 EUR and a maximum of 206,000 EUR will be invested by other investors, i.e business angels.
The value of the company before this increase in capital is presently estimated to be a maximum of 800,000 EUR. Following this increase in capital, the value of the company will be between 894,000 EUR and 1,050,000 EUR, meaning an estimated valuation of 800,000 EUR before increase of capital plus between 94,000 EUR and 250,000 EUR of new money brought in.
Before the capital increase, the 186 existing shares will be replaced so that there is 800,000 shares, 800,000 EUR representing the value of the company before the capital increase, expressed in EUR. This does not affect the present and future allocation of shares.
This capital increase will therefore be done at a subscription price per share of 1 EUR.
The capital will be between 112,600 EUR and 268,600 EUR, constituted as follows:
-18,600 EUR present capital ;
- Between 94,000 EUR and 250,000 EUR of new capital.
The table below indicates the distribution of the shares of the company following this capital increase on the basis of the following assumptions:
- MyMicroInvest Finance will subscribe the maximum amount of 87,912 EUR;
- The other investors, including the entrepreneurs, will subscribe the minimum amount that is allotted them, i.e. 50,000 EUR.
Capital held by MyMicroInvest Finance
According to the effective amount invested by the other investors, the percentage held by MyMicroInvest Finance may be different than stated above.
* The table below presents the percentages of the capital held by the Creo² account of MyMicroInvest Finance depending on the results of the Notes issue (i.e., a minimum of 44,400 EUR and maximum of 87,912 EUR) and the minimum and maximum amounts contributed by the other investors (i.e., a minimum of 50,000 EUR and a maximum of 206,000 EUR).