Before the capital increase in which MyMIcroInvest Finance will participate at the end of the offer, the entrepreneurs of QTH Services jointly hold 84.91% of the shares of the company while the external investors hold jointly 15.09% of the shares.
Forecasted capital increase
The capital increase to which MyMicroInvest Finance will participate is part of a broader funding of QTH Services considered between 250,000 EUR and 500,000 EUR.
This funding will be allocated as follow :
- Between minimum 44,400 EUR and maximum 87,912 EUR will be subscribed by MyMicroInvest Finance based on the results of the issuing Notes ;
- A minimum of 162,088 EUR and a maximum of 456,000 EUR will be invested by other investors, i.e business angels.
The value of the company before this increase in capital is presently estimated to be a maximum of 600,000 EUR. Following this increase in capital, the value of the company will be between 850,000 EUR and 1,100,000 EUR, meaning an estimated valuation of 600,000 EUR before increase of capital plus between 250,000 EUR and 500,000 EUR of new money brought in.
Before the capital increase, the 530 existing shares will be replaced so that there is 600,000 shares, 600,000 EUR representing the value of the company before the capital increase, expressed in EUR. This does not affect the present and future allocation of shares.
This capital increase will therefore be done at a subscription price per share of 1.00 EUR.
The capital will be between 268,550 EUR and 518,550 EUR, constituted as follows:
-18,550 EUR present capital ;
-Between 250,000 EUR and 500,000 EUR of new capital.
The table below indicates the distribution of the shares of the company following this capital increase on the basis of the following assumptions:
- MyMicroInvest Finance will subscribe the maximum amount of 87,912 EUR;
- The other investors, including the entrepreneurs, will subscribe the minimum amount that is allotted them, i.e. 162,088 EUR.
Capital held by MyMicroInvest Finance
According to the effective amount invested by the other investors, the percentage held by MyMicroInvest Finance may be different than stated above.
* The table below presents the percentages of the capital held by the QTH Services account of MyMicroInvest Finance depending on the results of the Notes issue (i.e., a minimum of 44,400 EUR and maximum of 87,912 EUR) and the minimum and maximum amounts contributed by the other investors (i.e., a minimum of 162,088 EUR and a maximum of 456,000 EUR).