Before the capital increase in which MyMIcroInvest Finance will participate at the end of the offer, the entrepreneurs of Surest jointly hold 100.00% of the shares of the company while the external investors hold jointly 0.00% of the shares.
Forecasted capital increase
The capital increase to which MyMicroInvest Finance will participate is part of a broader funding of Surest considered between 150,000 EUR and 250,000 EUR.
This funding will be allocated as follow :
- Between minimum 50,000 EUR and maximum 99,900 EUR will be subscribed by MyMicroInvest Finance based on the results of the issuing Notes ;
- A minimum of 100,000 EUR and a maximum of 200,000 EUR will be invested by other investors, i.e business angels.
The value of the company before this increase in capital is presently estimated to be a maximum of 700,000 EUR. Following this increase in capital, the value of the company will be between 850,000 EUR and 950,000 EUR, meaning an estimated valuation of 700,000 EUR before increase of capital plus between 150,000 EUR and 250,000 EUR of new money brought in.
Before the capital increase, the 50,000 existing shares will be replaced so that there is 700,000 shares, 700,000 EUR representing the value of the company before the capital increase, expressed in EUR. This does not affect the present and future allocation of shares.
This capital increase will therefore be done at a subscription price per share of 1.00 EUR.
The capital will be between 200,000 EUR and 300,000 EUR, constituted as follows:
- 50,000 EUR present capital ;
- Between 150,000 EUR and 250,000 EUR of new capital.
The table below indicates the distribution of the shares of the company following this capital increase on the basis of the following assumptions:
- MyMicroInvest Finance will subscribe the minimum amount of 50,000 EUR;
- The other investors, including the entrepreneurs, will subscribe minimum 100,000 EUR to reach a minimum of 150,000 EUR.
The table below presents the percentages of the capital held by the Surest account of MyMicroInvest Finance depending on the results of the Notes issue (i.e., a minimum of 50,000 EUR and maximum of 99,900 EUR) and the minimum and maximum amounts contributed by the other investors (i.e., a minimum of 100,000 EUR and a maximum of 200,000 EUR).