1. Existing shareholders
Before the capital increase in which MyMIcroInvest Finance will participate at the end of the offer, the entrepreneurs of Sizable jointly hold 83,37% of the shares of the company while the external investors hold jointly 16,63% of the shares.
2. Forecasted capital increase
The capital increase to which MyMicroInvest Finance will participate is part of a broader funding of Sizable considered between 100,000 EUR and 200,000 EUR.
This funding will be allocated as follow :
- Between minimum 5,000 EUR and maximum 47,000 EUR will be subscribed by MyMicroInvest Finance based on the results of the present issuing of Notes ;
- Between minimum 50,000 EUR and maximum 100,000 EUR will be subscribed by MyMicroInvest Finance based on the results of the issuing of Notes, in the light of the Tax Shelter 2017 Tracer;
- A minimum of 0 EUR and a maximum of 150,000 EUR will be invested by other investors, i.e business angels.
The value of the company before this increase in capital is presently estimated to be a maximum of 800,000 EUR. Following this increase in capital, the value of the company will be between 900,000 EUR and 1,100,000 EUR, meaning an estimated valuation of 800,000 EUR before increase of capital plus between 100,000 EUR and 200,000 EUR of new money brought in. The table below indicates the distribution of the shares of the company following this capital increase on the basis of the following assumptions:
- MyMicroInvest Finance will subscribe the maximum amount of 47,000 EUR;
- MyMicroInvest Finance Tracer Tax Shelter 2017 will subscribe the maximum amount of 100,000 EUR;
- The other investors, including the entrepreneurs, will subscribe the minimum amount that is allotted them, i.e. 0 EUR.
The table below presents the percentages of the capital held by the Sizable account of MyMicroInvest Finance depending on the results of the Notes issue (i.e., a minimum of 5,000 EUR and maximum of 47,000 EUR) and the minimum and maximum amounts contributed by the other investors (i.e., a minimum of 0 EUR and a maximum of 150,000 EUR).