1. Existing shareholders
Before the capital increase in which MyMicroInvest Finance will participate at the end of the offer, the entrepreneurs of Qiqo jointly hold 100% of the shares of the company.
2. Planned capital increase
The capital increase to which MyMicroInvest Finance will participate is part of a broader funding of Qiqo considered between 200,000 EUR and 300,000 EUR.
This funding will be allocated as follow :
- Between minimum 30,000 EUR and maximum 73,600 EUR will be subscribed by MyMicroInvest Finance based on the results of the present issuing of Notes, in the light of a public crowdfunding campaign;
- Between minimum 50,000 EUR and maximum 100,000 EUR will be subscribed by MyMicroInvest Finance based on the results of the issuing of Notes, in the light of the Tax Shelter 2017 Tracer;
- A minimum of 100,000 EUR and a maximum of 250,000 EUR will be invested by other investors, including the conversion of a convertible loan which will happen at a discount of 15% compared with the pre-money valuation at which the new investors, including MyMicroInvest Finance, will invest.
The value of the company before this increase in capital is presently estimated to be a maximum of 966,238 EUR.
The table below indicates the distribution of the shares of the company following this capital increase on the basis of the following assumptions:
- The present MyMicroInvest Finance public crowdfunding campaign will subscribe the maximum amount of 73,600 EUR;
- MyMicroInvest Finance Tracer Tax Shelter 2017 will subscribe 72,000 EUR;
- The other investors, including the entrepreneurs, will subscribe the minimum amount that is allotted them, i.e. 100,000 EUR.
The table below presents the percentages of the capital held by the Qiqo account of MyMicroInvest Finance depending on the results of the present Notes issuing (i.e., a minimum of 30,000 EUR and maximum of 73,600 EUR) and the minimum and maximum amounts contributed by the other investors (i.e., a minimum of 100,000 EUR and a maximum of 250,000 EUR), this including the converted convertible loans and the Tax Shelter 2017 Tracer.