1. Existing shareholders
Before capital increase, to which Spreds Finance will participate at the end of the offer, the entrepreneurs of Joboxx jointly hold 60,00% of the shares of the company.
2. Forecasted capital increase
The capital increase to which Spreds Finance will participate is part of a broader funding of Joboxx considered between 150,000 EUR and 350,000 EUR. This funding will be allocated as follow :
- Between minimum 50,000 EUR and maximum 99,900 EUR will be subscribed by Spreds Finance based on the results of the issuing Notes ;
- A minimum of 50,100 EUR and a maximum of 300,000 EUR will be invested by other investors, i.e business angels.
The value of the company before this increase in capital is presently estimated to be a maximum of 1,000,000 EUR. Following this increase in capital, the value of the company will be between 1,150,000 EUR and 1,350,000 EUR, meaning an estimated valuation of 1,000,000 EUR before increase of capital plus between 150,000 EUR and 350,000 EUR of new money brought in.
Before the capital increase, the 2,000,000 existing shares will be replaced so that there are 1,000,000 shares, 1,000,000 EUR representing the value of the company before the capital increase, expressed in EUR. This does not affect the present and future allocation of shares.
The table below indicates the distribution of the shares of the company following this capital increase on the basis of the following assumptions:
- Spreds Finance will subscribe the maximum amount of 99,900 EUR;
- The other investors, including the entrepreneurs, will subscribe the minimum amount that is allotted them, i.e. 50,100 EUR.
The table below presents the percentages of the capital held by the Joboxx account of Spreds Finance depending on the results of the Notes issue (i.e., a minimum of 50,000 EUR and maximum of 99,900 EUR) and the minimum and maximum amounts contributed by the other investors (i.e., a minimum of 50,100 EUR and a maximum of 300,000 EUR).