Before the capital increase in which MyMIcroInvest Finance will participate at the end of the offer, the entrepreneurs of Keys of Growth jointly hold 37,67% of the shares of the company while the external investors hold jointly 62,33% of the shares.
Forecasted capital increase
The capital increase to which MyMicroInvest Finance will participate is part of a broader funding of Keys of Growth considered between 94.000 EUR and 200.000 EUR. This funding will be allocated as follow :
- Between minimum 44.000 EUR and maximum 87.912 EUR will be subscribed by MyMicroInvest Finance based on the results of the issuing Notes
- A minimum of 50.000 EUR and a maximum of 156.000 EUR will be invested by other investors, i.e business angels.
- If a commercial contract with exclusivity is signed with another party, producing at least 50.000 EUR of additional liquidities thanks to the exclusive nature and before the Date of the Validation of the Conditions, the minimum amount invested by other investors, i.e. business angels, will be reduced to 25.000 EUR instead of 50.000 EUR, while the maximum amount will not change and remain at 156.000 EUR.
The value of the company before this increase in capital is presently estimated to be a maximum of 1.150.000 EUR. Following this increase in capital, the value of the company will be between 1.244.000 EUR and 1.350.000 EUR, meaning an estimated valuation of 1.150.000 EUR before increase of capital plus between 94.000 EUR and 200.000 EUR of new money brought in.
Before the capital increase, the 25.476 existing shares will be replaced so that there are 1.150.000 shares, 1.150.000 EUR representing the value of the company before the capital increase, expressed in EUR. This does not affect the present and future allocation of shares.
This capital increase will therefore be done at a subscription price per share of 1,00 EUR. The newly issued shares will be of category D (to be created), having the same voting rights as the shares from the other categories.
The capital will be between 197.140 EUR and 303.140 EUR, constituted as follows:
- 103.140 EUR present capital
- Between 94.000 EUR and 200.000 EUR of new capital.
The table below indicates the distribution of the shares of the company following this capital increase on the basis of the following assumptions:
- MyMicroInvest Finance will subscribe the maximum amount of 87.912 EUR;
- The other investors, including the entrepreneurs, will subscribe the minimum amount that is allotted them, i.e. 50.000 EUR.
According to the effective amount invested by the other investors, the percentage held by MyMicroInvest Finance may be different than stated above.
The table below presents the percentages of the capital held by the Keys of Growth account of MyMicroInvest Finance depending on the results of the Notes issue (i.e., a minimum of 44.000 EUR and maximum of 87.912 EUR) and the minimum and maximum amounts contributed by the other investors (i.e., a minimum of 50.000 EUR and a maximum of 156.000 EUR).