How will the startups included in the Tax Shelter Tracer be selected?
The companies within Tax Shelter Tracer must fulfill the following conditions:
- Location: the company must be Belgium-based
- Legal: BVBA/SPRL or NV/SA
- Tax Shelter: at least €100,000 eligible for the Tax Shelter
- Project Validation
- Min. 2 Co-founders having invested min. €25,000 in the company
- Incubated, followed by an Accelerator or supported by a Studio
- POC and MVP
- At least one signed client
Applied on Spreds
- Registration on the Spreds website
- answer all questions (about 30 minutes)
- provide full financials for current year + 2 upcoming years
- cash flow statement that includes the capital increase
- profit & loss statements
- if another round is needed in the coming 3 years
- financial plan shows enough cash to survive 6 months without revenue
- Sign Service Agreement and the Reps & Warranties
- Valuation: the Tracer follows the valuation set by the company as long as at least ONE professional investor invested at least 50 000 EUR. The professional investor needs to provide us with his background (I) and the calculation method used to compute the valuation (II).
- Default Valuation: if the conditions of the valuation are not completed, then the default valuation is:
- If turnover is < 100 000 EUR => the max valuation is 1 000 000 EUR
- If turnover is > 100 000 EUR => the max valuation is 10x the turnover
- Administrators: at least one administrator to act in the name of Spreds Finance being either the professional Co-investor listed above or an independent Director.
- Code of Ethics: respect our Code of Ethics
- Online profile
- Review and sign the Term Sheet.
- Sign off the Information note or the Prospectus
- Private and public campaign