Every investment decision must be based on an examination of an exhaustive set of information provided by the entrepreneur on his online profile. Spreds only proceeds to a limited verification of these information and does not control the investment opportunity within this company. Spreds did not verify the extent to which the business plan is deemed realistic and does not intervene with the final terms of investment, including the retained maximum valuation. Spreds will align itself with the financial terms negotiated with the co-investor(s).
Nirli aims to transform the real estate sector by providing immersive experiences through virtual reality.
Nirli allows its customers to see in real life and size any future building not yet constructed.
For most people, real estate is an important part of their budget. We are investing 20, 25, 30 years of hard work to reimburse loans. However, despite new technologies, people still have the same few tools to validate their choice, these being a 2D map, pictures and brochures.
This means that
- it takes a lot of time to understand the architecture of the building and compare the various scenarios;
- there is no tool to collaboratively review or comment the project between professionals and customers;
Furthermore, all family members, professionals involved in the project see or understand differently the building and create their own ideas.
Nirli eases the comprehension of the building architecture by allowing everyone to accurately see the exact buildings.
Nirli reduces drastically the time spent on explaining architecture, textures and details. Thus, saving you time.
- see one scenario after the other;
- walk around the building at night or day without having time issues;
- explore the surrounding environment;
- share your feedback on what you like or not;
- as of 2019, access our platform to create your live VR environment.
Nirli currently holds no patents and efficiently uses the available technologies to create the VR service.
Nirli foresees (within a period of 12 months) to file a patent for the interfacing of "VR moving" through thought thanks to developments made on the Neurable toolkit.
Our company has not concluded any major contracts that could have a material impact on its financial results.
- allow live testing of the solution in B2C environments such as conferences, supermarket, trade fairs;
- continue to present the services to B2B customers as key differentiators to promote their building or architecture;
- innovate using new additional technologies not yet implemented in real estate such as brain controller or artificial intelligence.
Nirli is distributing the VR service via our cloud platform.
Nirli is currently distributing in Wallonia and Brussels and will start in the Dutch-speaking part of Belgium in Q3 2018.
The second pillar of our distribution strategy is the internationalisation that will start by 2019.
Internationalisation is one of our main focal points:
- nirli has already attended an Asian mission in November 2017 to look for partners in China and to meet HTC;
- nirli is analysing the Canadian market via an HEC/Awex export partnership;
- nirli will start the international franchising by 2019, allowing managers in other countries to use our platform for their country.
Nirli has four main partners:
1. HTC Vive for the VR hardware;
2. HP BeNeLux for the computer VR hardware;
3. Amazon for the cloud platform hosting service;
4. Neurable for the brain controller.