Looking for an internship in an interactive, challenging, educational start-up environment and in walking distance from Central Station in Brussels?
This is a great opportunity to learn with one of the most prominent fintech companies in Belgium and gain hands-on experience with digital marketing. If you are passionate about marketing, fintech and startups and you’re eager to go the extra mile, apply now.
Function description Digital Marketer Intern
We are looking for a Digital Marketer Intern for the marketing team who is passionate about tech startups, entrepreneurship and digital marketing. This will be an unpaid internship of minimum 3 months and will offer an incredible learning experience in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment. You will be working with the head of digital and have the opportunity to develop your skills on the field and support the marketing team.
As a digital marketeer intern you will work on:
- Manage social media channels
- Plan, launch, manage and optimize customer acquisition campaigns across digital channels including paid Search, Social, Display, Mobile, and Affiliates
- Execute best practices in paid search, continual evaluation and optimization of bidding strategies; uncover new opportunities in keyword expansion and discovery
- Execute growth hacking actics for customer acquisition via non-paid channels
- Manage affiliate marketing campaigns with publishers and affiliate networks
- Manage ongoing A/B testing, including ad copy and landing page optimization to improve click-through and conversion rates
- Identify website improvements to enhance customer experience
- Analyse online user behavior, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Regularly analyse data to develop actionable hypotheses and conclusions
- Track and monitor reporting of campaign results weekly/monthly
- Support the marketing team & CMO with various marketing tasks
- Passionate about startups & entrepreneurship
- Language: English and French or Dutch
- Know the basics of online marketing (smart starters also welcome)
- Analytical and creative skills, with a strong bias towards getting stuff done
- Hardworking, pays attention to details, and is eager to go the extra mile
- Demonstrate self-starter qualities
- Have your own laptop
- An opportunity to challenge yourself and grow with the awesome MyMicroInvest team
- A fun, fast-paced, challenging and highly dynamic start-up environment
- A strong focus on your professional development
- A first-hand knowledge about digital marketing and growth hacking
Send your CV and email cover letter and state 3 reasons on why you are the best candidate for the internship at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spreds is Belgium’s fastest growing crowdfunding platform. We are changing the way financing works in todays world.