The world of entrepreneurship attracts you, working with a dynamic team inspires you, and you love crunching numbers? This job is for you!!
MyMicroInvest is a leading investment platform for investing in start-ups, scale-ups and other growing businesses in Europe.
We’re looking for an Junior Administrative Administrator with a love for numbers.
The Junior Administrative Administrator will be part of the Corporate Services team and will be rigorously taking care of the administrative housekeeping (the contracts, invoicing, accountancy). This will involve a step by step learning curve by growing your knowhow in these different fields by being close to specialists who will teach you how to become the best in your job!
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who works meticulously and loves administrative tidiness.
- Rigorous & meticulous;
- Eager to learn a lot;
- Analytical minded;
- Basic knowledge of accounting rules & taxation is a plus;
- Computer literate (excel more than anything);
- Motivated, flexible, service oriented with a strong sense of responsibility;
- You can work in an independent way but are also a strong team player;
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch (oral and written). Strong in English is a big plus.
- A full time job;
- An opportunity to challenge yourself and grow with the awesome MyMicroInvest team;
- A fun, fast-paced, challenging and highly dynamic start-up environment;
- A strong focus on your professional development and many opportunities for progression;
- An interesting salary package with great benefits;
- A fun and dynamic coworking space called 'Co-Station' which is very close to Brussels Central Station.
Please send us an email with a cover letter and CV.
Spreds is Belgium’s fastest growing crowdfunding platform. We are changing the way financing works in todays world.