Are you a daring legal mind with a keen interest in crowdfunding and looking for a new challenge in a FinTech start-up (juniors welcome)? We are offering a dynamic job with lots of responsibility and client contact. You will be responsible to make sure our campaigns follow our criteria and be our contact with the FSMA.
- validate if a campaign follows the criteria for publication on the platform,
- review and improve our internal selection criteria,
- coordination of closings at the notary and reviewing the legal documentation,
- review and approve our marketing publications,
- ensure corporate housekeeping,
- participate in preparing and executing the legal side of the structural evolution of Spreds,
- be our primary contact with the FSMA.
- hold a bachelor or master degree in law, with an orientation towards company and financial law,
- be able to explain complex legal issues to a non-legal audience,
- have excellent social skills and ability to advise entrepreneurs and develop good working relationships,
- fluent in French and/or Dutch, good knowledge of the other is a plus.
- an opportunity to grow within a small and tightly-knit team,
- a fun, fast-paced, challenging and highly dynamic start-up environment,
- an interesting salary package with benefits.
We are located @ Co.Station, a quirky co-working space, next to the central railway station. We have a private bicycle parking with warm showers. We work from the office but understand life goes its own way and you are welcome to work from home if need be.
- Behind the scenes at Co.Station →
More about us
- We recently changed our name →
- Our “pleasantly disturbed” team →
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please, don’t send us your CV, we don't care about your past, rather show us what makes you special instead. Get in touch and get to know us, nothing to lose.
Spreds is Belgium’s fastest growing crowdfunding platform. We are changing the way financing works in todays world.