Spreds is a leading investment platform that finances start-ups, scale-ups and other growing businesses in Europe.
We’re looking for an experienced Premium Investors Manager to help building an investor base and manage customer relations, working in Dutch and English (French is also helpful).
The Premium Investors Manager will analyse the market to identify prospective clients, build a pipeline and manage the entire sales cycle. This will involve growing your network and ours by planning and executing strategies but also participating in and organising events with Premium Investors. The role regularly involves giving sales presentations, analysing performing needs, and developing strategies for effective pitches and campaigns.
This role will allow you to participate in the company's strategy, by communicating your knowledge of the market, and bringing ideas. The ideal candidate will enjoy working proactively to achieve business objectives, while collaborating with the team to streamline the company's development.
The candidate will join the Investors team. This role will focus on investors, dealing with a customer base and streamlining key relationships to maximise sales and developing a portfolio of Premium clients (with a focus on Flanders).
The Investors team is key to Spreds and you must be ready to learn about the organisation and prepare to sell investment opportunities quickly. You’ll need to communicate with investors, be proactive to suggest new investments that answer their needs and interests and come up with creative solutions.
The ideal candidate:
- Enjoys start-up ecosystems and understands the principles of capital risk (equity) and crowdfunding.
- Has min. 3 years of experience in a commercial function (private banking, insurance, brokerage or other)
- Is a networking addict!
- Knows how to convince people thanks to a clear, inspiring and professional communication method
- Is good in sales.
- Has a vast experience in networking/speaking with high net-worth individuals.
- Is results-oriented, with a sense of responsibility to manage his/her own portfolio of clients from A to Z, and meet his/her goals and objectives.
- Able to build a good relationship with his/her peers (teamwork) in order to maintain a positive work environment.
- Autonomous and hands-on, with an entrepreneurial mindset and an outgoing nature, he/she has a strong and social personality.
- Fluent in Dutch as it was is his/her native language, he/she is also fluent in French, and English.
- Knowledge and interest in the Financial world is preferable.
- Strong sales skills are needed.
- A dynamic work environment with career opportunities (national and international) depending on your personality and skills.
- An amazing work experience where you can learn a lot.
- An exponential expansion of your network.
- An interesting salary package.
Help us put people back at the heart of financial services, and empower entrepreneurs!
Séverine Morel - firstname.lastname@example.org
Spreds is Belgium’s fastest growing crowdfunding platform. We are changing the way financing works in todays world.