Based in Brussels, Spreds was founded in 2011 under the name MyMicroInvest. Spreds is a multi-awarded innovative investment platform (Fin Tech). The most visible part of our activity is the crowdfunding website www.spreds.com. Our pleasant atmosphere in a co-working space focused on human interactions makes of a nice place to work in. We face daily new challenges in the exciting Start-Up jungle and work hard to reach common goals together.
In order to help us in creating a communication plan for a new B2B division, we are currently looking for a trainee that will help us:
Setting up a long-term and efficient communication plan for a new division.
Creating new marketing material
Updating our website
Improving our presence on the web and particularly in social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, website,…)
Planning and writing articles to be published in an IT newspaper
Improving our visibility towards potential candidates and clients
Improving internal communication by publishing news and updates on our internal communication tools
Establishing reports and KPIs relating to our visibility on external media
- hold a (future-) Master or study Communication or Business Management with orientation in communication
- enthusiastic trainee with a matching educational marketing or business background
- team-player with strong communication & analytical skills
- be autonomous, work pro-actively, take ownership of your own projects and deadlines
- be fluent in Dutch, French, English (spoken and written)
- be creative and well-structured, have an affinity for IT, preferably with
- Pages (on Mac)
- A challenging position within an ambitious human-sized organisation
- A first experience in a fast-paced start-up
- A professional environment
- An exciting Traineeship for 3 to 5 months starting now: Jan / Feb 2019
Spreds is Belgium’s fastest growing crowdfunding platform. We are changing the way financing works in todays world.