Are you a daring legal mind with a keen interest in crowdfunding and looking for an exciting internship in a FinTech start-up? We are offering a dynamic 3-month internship with lots of responsibilities and client contact.
Main learning points:
- validate if a campaign follows the criteria for publication on the platform (compliance with public offer and advertising regulations)
- review and improve our internal selection criteria,
- coordination of closings at the notary and reviewing of legal documentation,
- review and approve our marketing publications,
- ensure corporate housekeeping (amongst others organisation and follow up of general assemblies)
- hold a bachelor or master degree in law, with an orientation towards company and financial law,
- have excellent social skills,
- fluent in French and/or Dutch, good knowledge of the other is a plus.
- A challenging position within an ambitious human-sized organisation
- A first experience in a fast-paced start-up
- A professional environment
- An exciting Traineeship for 3 to 5 months starting now (May/June 2019)