Spreds is a leading investment platform that finances start-ups, scale-ups and other growing businesses in Europe.
We’re looking for a "Investment Salesperson".
The Investment Salesperson will execute the first line sales cycle: i.e. planning the calls to members, executing the calls on a daily base, organising the follow-up of the calls and planning meetings with our Investors managers.
The role involves planning, calling, converting members to investors by being able to explain the Tracer to potential investors.
The Investors team is key to Spreds and the candidate must be ready to learn about the organisation and prepare to sell Tracers and Investments to our members. As a salesperson, the candidate needs to communicate with potential investors, be proactive to suggest new investments that answer their needs and interests and come up with creative solutions.
The ideal candidate:
- Enjoys start-up ecosystems and understands the principles of capital risk (equity) and crowdfunding
- Knows how to convince people thanks to a clear, inspiring and professional communication method
- Has strong sales skills
- Has a vast experience in networking/speaking with high net-worth individuals
- Is results-oriented, with a sense of responsibility to meet his/her goals and objectives
- Able to build a good relationship with his/her peers (teamwork) in order to maintain a positive work environment
- Autonomous and hands-on, with an entrepreneurial mindset and an outgoing nature, he/she has a strong and social personality
- Fluent in Dutch and French (English is also helpful)
- A dynamic work environment where you can learn a lot.
- An interesting salary package.
- Fixed contract
Help us put people back at the heart of financial services, and empower entrepreneurs!