Spreds is a leading SaaS platform that helps private companies, associations and other growing businesses in Europe manage their stakeholders in a digital way.
We’re looking for a SaaS Salesperson.
The role involves planning, calling, converting clients by being able to explain two of our SaaS solutions (eFundraising and eGovernance) to potential prospects.
The Sales team is key to Spreds and the candidate must be ready to learn about the organization and prepare to sell eFundraising and eGovernance to potential prospects. As a salesperson, the candidate needs to communicate with prospects such as large ASBL/AISBL as well as start-ups, be proactive to suggest new solutions that answer their needs and interests and come up with creative solutions.
The ideal candidate:
- Enjoys start-up ecosystems and understands the principles of SaaS models
- Knows how to convince people thanks to a clear, inspiring and professional communication method
- Has strong selling skills
- Is results-oriented, with a sense of responsibility to meet his/her goals and objectives
- Able to build a good relationship with his/her peers (teamwork) in order to maintain a positive work environment
- Autonomous and hands-on, with an entrepreneurial mindset and an outgoing nature, he/she has a strong and social personality
- Fluent in Dutch and French (English is also helpful)
The ideal candidate is a team player who will be responsible for working with company data in various business areas. Specific responsibilities include reporting metrics, analyzing methodologies, suggesting operation improvements, and building proposal evaluations in a cross-functional environment.
- Track and report data
- Build awareness about the SaaS solutions
- Manage pipelines
- Maintain a competitive market knowledge
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- A dynamic work environment where you can learn a lot about the startup ecosystem.
- A chance to gain great sales experience and career progression in the company
- An interesting salary package.