Spreds is a leading SaaS platform that helps private companies, associations and other growing businesses in Europe manage their stakeholders in a digital way.
We’re looking for a SaaS Sales Intern.
The role involves planning, calling, and reaching out with clients by being able to explain one of our SaaS solutions (eFundraising) to potential prospects.
The Sales team is key to Spreds and the candidate must be ready to learn about the organization and prepare to sell eFundraising to potential prospects. The candidate needs to communicate with prospects such as large ASBL/AISBL as well as start-ups, be proactive to suggest new solutions that answer their needs and interests and come up with creative solutions.
• Track and report data
• Build awareness about the SaaS solutions
• Manage pipelines
• Maintain a competitive market knowledge
• Passionate about entrepreneurship
• Can work in a start-up environment
• Can work autonomously
• Strong feeling of responsibility
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of finance
• Between 0 and 2 years of commercial experience
• Speaks fluently English, Dutch and French (or at least 2 of those 3)
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
• A dynamic work environment where you can learn a lot about the startup ecosystem.
• A chance to gain great sales experience
• An amazing work experience where you can learn a lot about entrepreneurship.
• An exponential expansion of your network.
• Opportunity to convert to a full-time job at the end of the internship, based on performance.