Spreds is a leading SaaS platform that helps private companies, associations and other growing businesses in Europe manage their stakeholders in a digital way.
We’re offering an internship to 2 motivated paralegals, with a view of hiring one person full time.
The role involves assisting our Legal & Communications departments in the preparation of crowdfunding campaigns and follow-up actions related to the managed assets (both on the investor side and on the side of companies that have raised funds with us).
You will draft and review corporate housekeeping documents, analyse legal documents related to fundraisings (shareholders' agreements, term sheets, representations & warranties, etc), analyse corporate actions of our managed assets (actions related to shareholders’ rights) and write clear and concise summaries in French and Dutch of your analysed documents. You will also help with the organisation and management of our Legal & Communication departments.
• Track and report data
• Analyse corporate documents
• Build awareness about the SaaS solutions
• Manage pipelines
The ideal candidate
• Is well organized and detail-oriented (sets deadlines and respects them)
• Works well within a fast paced environment (deals well with changes in deadlines, priorities, procedures)
• Proactive (in the sense that they are in charge of their tasks and assume their responsibility)
• Is a team player who can also ask for help when tasks are unclear
• Very social (is okay with being in frequent contact with inspiring entrepreneurs by phone)
• Takes initiative and is hands on
• Bachelor's degree Business management (with special attention to law) or equivalent experience
• Perfect fluency in Dutch and French
• Professional working proficiency in English
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
• A dynamic work environment where you can learn a lot about the startup ecosystem
• Career progression possible in the company
• A position that challenges you within an ambitious organisation
• An opportunity to gain a lot of experience in a fast-paced start-up
• Small and tight team allowing you to really make your mark from the first day
• Flexible work environment (in office and home working)