Every investment decision must be based on an examination of an exhaustive set of information provided by the entrepreneur on his online profile. Spreds only proceeds to a limited verification of this information and does not control the investment opportunity within this company. Spreds did not verify the extent to which the business plan is deemed realistic and does not intervene with the final Information Note, including the retained maximum valuation. Spreds will align itself with the financial terms negotiated with the co-investor(s).
ViViDoctor Revolutionizes Doctor Visits
Let's face it, doctor visits aren't convenient. You need to take almost half a day off from work to travel through traffic to only end up in a waiting room with other sick people. Our busy lifestyles make us ignore our health problems because of this heavy cost.
Furthermore, the elderly and people with limited mobility have difficulties seeing doctors whenever they need to. And if you are a frequent traveler, continuity of care is an unrealistic hope for you.
Finally, hospitals are under high and constant pressure to cut costs and to increase quality of care while having limited resources.
ViViDoctor is here to increase the accessibility of care once and for all.
Why Invest in ViViDoctor
- An all-star team geared for success: an experienced CEO who worked at RIZIV/INAMI, Microsoft, IBM and dozens of other prestigious firms. A Chief Medical Officer who is an entrepreneurial MD in ophthalmology. A CTO who has the experience of scaling his previous start up from 0 to millions of users.
- They have been selected as one of the top 50 startups to invest in by Trends et Tendances.
- A proven success: 4 of Belgium's most prestigious hospitals (Saint-Luc, CHU Liege, Sint-Elisabeth and WondzorgCentrum) have joined ViViDoctor's network. They also have 3 GPs, 1 psychologist and 1 psychotherapist.
- First mover advantage in Belgium: ViViDoctor is the first and only video-based medical advice platform in Belgium. Even though there are competitors in other countries, ViViDoctor has advantages over many of them, but in Belgium ViViDoctor is the flag bearer.
- Telemedicine is the fastest growing trend in Health Tech and with the pressure of cost cutting measures, ViViDoctor is at the crossroads of a perfect opportunity.
- Support us to make care more accessible for people with limited mobility, elderly and living in the rural areas.
The way we visit doctors have not changed for centuries. It is costly to travel to a doctor's office and to take time off from work, pay for parking, pay for gas and sit in a waiting room. With busy lifestyles and ever-decreasing access to care, doctor visits are ready for disruption.
The revolution is already happening at a dizzying pace in the United States, the United Kingdom, Nordic countries and France.
ViViDoctor Responds To a True Need
The video below has aired on RTBF in the programme "Questions a la Une" and presented ViViDoctor as a technological solution for doctor shortage.
Belgium: One of the most doctor visiting countries
An Easy to Use Web and Mobile Platform
We have built a mobile app (iOS and Android) for patients and a web app for doctors with a solid secure video & text connection between the two. The patients can either: book a meeting with a doctor of their choice using the built-in appointment system, or ask for an on-demand video consultation. Below is a snapshot of the web and mobile platforms we have developed.
After the call is established the doctor investigates the problems and answers questions through the camera of the mobile device. During this process ViViDoctor gathers all the necessary data from the consumer's wearable devices into the his dashboard for a more informed visit. If deemed necessary, the doctor then writes up an e-prescription.
ViViDoctor has created, and fully owns
- The source code and development of the website, mobile and web applications (iOS and Google Play)
- Hospital, Provider Network and Partnerships
- The ViViDoctor brand, logo, promotional videos and website content
We have a contract with Hospital Saint-Luc, WondzorgCentrum. As for CHU Liege and Sint-Elisabeth Zottegem, the contracts are still pending.
We are proud to have 4 of Belgium's upscale hospitals and clinics as our partners, specially in an environment that's extremely hard to convert.