2houses is a web platform and mobile app that help separated parents communicate and become better organized for what is the most important thing in their lives: their children.
What does 2houses propose to their users?
Organize custody scheduling, keep track of shared expenses and share school and medical information are some of the set of tools 2houses is offering. The platform aims to prioritize written and pre-formatted communication better than arguments over the phone.
What are the results of 2houses since its launch?
Since the launch of a beta version end of 2011, 2houses services evolved a lot: on top of the co-parenting tools (web and mobile) that are used by more than 25.000 families, serving more than 30.000 children in 100 countries; the portal also offers proprietary content and resources for separated and divorced parents and a directory of professionals (mediators, lawyers, coaches, etc) who are happy to answer members' specific questions.
Total number of families using the service:
What problem 2houses answers ?
Communication between divorced/separated parents is sometimes difficult and generator of conflicts. Whether we like it or not, separated parents still have to communicate on the matters of their children.
In high conflict families or even with good speaking terms parents, phone and direct conversations often generate useless arguments. Having a web interface that reduce the emotional element can minimize conflicts and make the children happier.
See what our users are saying:
Testimony of Rudi Laurent
Testimony of Sandrina Presciutti
How is 2houses communicated to its target audience?
To maximize the return, we use different channels to generate traffic to our webpage and mobile app download page:
- SEO: on top of the standard SEO optimization of our web presence, we produce our own content for separated and divorced parents that generates qualified traffic to us. These articles are visible on our blog
- SEA: we use different online members acquisition channels, our budget is mainly used on Google and Facebook campaigns (Adwords, click to download, etc). We measure and monitor the results and adapt our campaigns on a continuous basis and make sure we optimize our CPA (cost per acquisition).
- Social media: 2houses is active on Facebook and twitter to acquire members and professionals.
- Branding through online and offline campaigns
- Intermediaries (family mediators, lawyers, etc) who use our co-parenting guide to inform their clients/patients and introduce 2houses services. We've built a network of 600 intermediaries in Belgium and 200 in France.