Spreds promotes - for itself as well as for the companies participating in a campaign - the following values:
Spreds favours companies that:
- Sell products or services having a social utility;
- Develop in such a way as to have a positive impact on job creation;
- Strive for excellence in all their activities;
- Pioneers and innovates in their sector.
Companies and customers must respect:
- The principle of sharing the company’s success with all its stakeholders, which is one of the cornerstones of crowdfunding;
- Applicable laws and regulations;
- Generally accepted rules of ethics and corporate governance;
- The environment and the precautionary principle;
- The human rights of those affected by the company’s activities;
- The rights of its consumers.
Companies must not operate in any of the following prohibited sectors:
- Human or organ trafficking;
- In general, illegal or illicit products or services.
While Spreds cannot guarantee that companies will respect all of these values, nor that they will respect them at all times, Spreds will require companies to indicate on their online profile how they respect (or do not respect) these values.