Spreds promotes the following values for itself and for the companies participating in a campaign:
Spreds favours Companies that:
- Sell products or services having a social utility;
- Develop in a way that has a positive impact on job-creation;
- Aim for excellence in all their activities;
- Pioneer and innovate in their business.
Companies and Clients must respect:
- The principle of sharing the success of the Company with all its stakeholders, which is one of the cornerstones of crowdfunding;
- The legislation and regulations in effect;
- Generally accepted ethical and corporate governance rules;
- The environment and the precautionary principle;
- The human rights of the people affected by the activities of the Company;
- The rights of its consumers.
Companies must not operate in one of the prohibited sectors:
- Human or organ trafficking;
- In general, illegal or illicit products or services.
Although Spreds cannot guarantee that all companies on our platform will respect all of these values at all times, we requests each company to indicate in their online profile how they do (or do not) respect these values.