Yann LE METAYER
Originally from Yvelines, in the outskirts of Paris, Yann specialised in the Asian market at university in Paris, and more specifically on Japanese clientele.
- Master degree in Japanese language (Rank Ikkyuu at the International Japanese language test JPLTC )
- Master’s degree in International commerce (specialising in the Japanese market)
- 6 years experience in the field of Hospitality and Luxury property management.
- 1 year experience as an agency Director at Resorts and Towns.
- 1 year experience as Founder and Director of Europea Residences in Brussels.
Originally from Shanghai, Amelia selects business partners and distribution networks. She further coordinates and strengthens EUROPEA's presence in Asia using her personal and professional qualities while approaching clients.
- Master degree in International Brand Management in London.
- Having built her professional portfolio within international brands like Louis Vuitton and CHANEL,
- Amelia is specialised in Luxury Hospitality and Event Management.
- Speaks fluently Chinese, English and French
Originally from Belgium, Rida has always had a great interest in working in the domain of luxury brands, especially in luxury hotel industry. After obtaining a bachelor degree in business development, he was determined to build up a career on global distribution within luxury hotel industry. Now, at Europea, he is in charge of distributing residences on the right online channels and in collaborating with most prestigious brands in the world.