Every investment decision must be based on an examination of an exhaustive set of information provided by the entrepreneur on his online profile. Spreds only proceeds to a limited verification of this information and does not control the investment opportunity within this company. Spreds did not verify the extent to which the business plan is deemed realistic and does not intervene with the final Information Note, including the retained maximum valuation. Spreds will align itself with the financial terms negotiated with the co-investor(s).
Unlocking the Potential of Energy for All
Now it's possible just by plugging-in.
MyGrid, a Belgian start-up, has developed an ingenious and simple solution, the ModuleOne™.
The energy transition has never been easier!
Challenges of the Urban Energy Transition
- People living in urban areas struggle with limited space and often lack access to garages or technical spaces where they can set up bulky wall-mounted battery systems.
- Limited citizen rights, particularly for renters, can pose obstacles as they may lack the authority to modify the housing.
- Urban residents, due to their low energy consumption, prefer to avoid the heavy investment and hassle of installing a home battery system.
ModuleOne™ plug-and-play home battery
- NO new wiring needed
- NO professional installation hassle
- NO recertification of existing infrastructure
MyGrid brings the energy transition into the home.
Get ready to experience the future of energy storage with ModuleOne™.
Then be sure to check out our In-Demand campaign on Indiegogo: https://igg.me/at/mygrid
- Received €5k for "Prototyping the Future" by Fund for Future Generations
- Winner of VITO4STARTERS pitch during the Love Tomorrow Conference
- Received €50K Innovatieve Starter Steun from VLAIO
- Alumni of the Start It @ KBC accelerator program
- Coached in the Mentor Me program by Netwerk Ondernemen
- Awarded a Community Design Patent
- Winner of the Red Dot Design Award 2023
- Raised €161K during the Kickstarter in May 2023
- Received recognition in the National & International Press
TAX SHELTER 45%Investments in this company benefit from a 45% personal income tax reduction. Read more…
|Advised by a professional start-up advisor|
|Valuation is set by the co-investor or incubator|
|Co-investor or incubator will be members or observers to the board|
|At the closing, an incubator, accelerator, or studio will have shares|
|At the closing, the entrepreneurs have contributed a minimum of €15,000 in cash in exchange for shares|
|Raised 5k In Private|
|At the closing, a professional co-investor will have invested at least €25,000|
|Prior fundraising in equity or convertible loan with 10 or more investors|
|Minimum 2 active entrepreneurs|
|Valuation set by an organisation specialized in valuations of comparable size|
|Valuation is less than €1 million or 10x last year’s turnover|
|Committed by others||€0|
|Shares in the company (total round)||15%|
|Post-money valuation min.||€2,858,333|
|Post-money valuation max.||€3,333,333|