The capital increase in which Spreds Finance will participate with other investors fits into a broader financing of Cole Pharmaceuticals planned to be between €300,000 and €560,000 (the “Capital Increase”).
The Notes shall only be issued if the following, cumulative, conditions precedent to the subscription of Spreds Finance to the capital increase of Cole Pharmaceuticals listed below are fulfilled within 6 months of the Closing Date:
• The total amount of firm commitments of subscription to this Capital Increase reaches at least €300,000 and do not exceed €560,000.
• The pre money valuation of Cole Pharmaceuticals does not exceed €1,100,000.
• One or more investors invest a minimum of €25,000.
• Spreds Finance participates in the Capital Increase for an amount equal to the result of the subscription to the Notes of the Cole Pharmaceuticals Compartment.
• Spreds Finance is granted equal rights in terms of transferability of the shares of Cole Pharmaceuticals as those stipulated for the benefit of the other investors participating in the Capital Increase.
The amount for which Spreds Finance would participate in the Capital Increase will be supplemented by other investments in order to reach a total amount of between a minimum €300,000 and a maximum €560,000.
Cole Pharmaceuticals guarantees that the minimum amount planned for the Capital Increase, which is €300,000, will enable it to survive for at least six months, even without having any turnover.