Every investment decision must be based on an examination of an exhaustive set of information provided by the entrepreneur on his online profile. Spreds only proceeds to a limited verification of this information and does not control the investment opportunity within this company. Spreds did not verify the extent to which the business plan is deemed realistic and does not intervene with the final Information Note, including the retained maximum valuation. Spreds will align itself with the financial terms negotiated with the co-investor(s).
As long as there are huts deep in the woods, nothing will be completely lost.
— Sylvain Tesson
Back To Wood does everything to get its constructions as close as possible to its customers' dreams. The company offers a qualitative work while maintaining fair prices.
The key to Back To Wood's success lies in a founder who is passionate about wood materials. His passion for his job ensures quality and delighted customers (over 40)!
- The "cheap" kit constructions
- High-end buildings such as English Heritage,... which are not financially affordable for the vast majority of people.
- ADWORDS campaigns (Google). After 18 months, the success of these campaigns is tangible. Back To Wood is one of the few Belgian mid/top-of-the-range players to promote this channel. The company therefore stands out from its competitors, who remain very "local" or non-existent on this type of promotion. On this channel, Back To Wood competes with players such as MAKRO, BRICO.
- The address book (network) of the founders and the team. The passion that drives the team is felt during meetings and gives confidence to the network.
- With an irreproachable experience and reputation, word of mouth is being established with satisfied customers.
- 2 chalets (€43k)
- 5 carports (€95k)
- 3 garden shreds (€14k)
- 1 covered terrace (€28k)
- 3 garages (€40k)
- 1 cantine&terrace (€54k)
- 2 portals (€30k)
- 2 luxury huts on stilts (€150k)
- Others: Beehive shelters, Terrace height, Poolhouse,... (€30k)Tiny Houses, chalets, huts (for children), garden sheds, carports, poolhouses