The company was created in June 2018.
Its turnover amounted, for the first 7 months alone, to €115,000.
- 40% deposit required when starting the project on site.
- 40% deposit required before each expense.
- 20% upon acceptance when the work is finished.
A detailed business plan is available upon request.
Sources of revenue
- Income: Gross margin of 25 to 30% calculated (wood, team of carpenters)
- Volume: Number of realistic and rapidly increasing constructions
- Price: mid-to-high end of the range
- Personnel costs (Employees and Trainees)
- Rental and operating costs of the workshop and office
- Leasing of vans, cars and machines
- Workshop equipment
- Communications & Internet
- Fees for services
- Depreciation and amortization
Variable costs: Depending on the site
- Labour (Freelancers,)
- Material (wood, hardware,...)
Negotiations are ongoing with regard to the conclusion of a convertible loan for an amount of 200,000 EUR. If this agreement is indeed concluded, there may be a dilution on the part of the investors in this campaign.