What is the procedure to invest in a company?
To invest in a project just follow the following procedure:
- Log in (if you are already a member) or create your account (if you are not yet a member). If you are not yet a member, you will be asked to take a short test to evaluate your investment knowledge and experience. This will also be the case if you took this test too long ago (it must be updated regularly);
- Choose the company you want to invest in;
- Click the "Invest" button on the page of the chosen company;
- Enter the amount you wish to invest;
- Fill in all the requested information;
- Indicate the desired payment method:
- Payment by card;
- Payment by bank transfer (from €2000);
- Online payment (up to €25,000)
- Read the key investment information sheet and the terms and conditions related to the issuance of Participatory Notes and confirm your investment;
- Make the payment following the instructions carefully. If you pay by wire transfer, follow the instructions received by email: correctly indicate the structured communication (each subscription has its own structured communication).