Frequently Asked Questions
Investing with Spreds
- What does it cost to invest on Spreds.com?
- What are the other financial costs linked to my investment?
- How does my investment materialize?
- Does Spreds offer opportunities to become direct shareholder?
- What is the fact sheet?
- Can I filter investment opportunities?
- Can I invest as a non-Belgian tax resident?
- What happens if the minimum campaign fundraising amount is not reached?
- Can I invest for someone else or can I give an investment to someone as a gift?
- Why do I need to enter my bank account number when I want to invest in a project?
- What is the procedure to invest in a company?
- What happens in the event of death?
- What is the difference with an investment fund?
- What are the protections for the debtor in the context of the SEPA direct debit?
- What is the Entry Knowledge Test?