Are you ready to learn what's the forefront of our digitally connected future? Register now for Crowdsourcing Week (CSW) Europe 2015, the must-attend conference taking place in Brussels.
This October, hundreds of the biggest names in business, technology, and policy are gathering to create the future and we want you among them.
We invite you to explore the crowd-powered approaches required to thrive in the new economy, as you:
- Discover new crowd-driven trends and opportunities that drive growth, innovation, efficiency
- Attend dynamic sessions on Smart Cities, Sharing Economy, Future of Mobility, Internet of Things, Collaborative Consumption & more
- Participate in Open Innovation Sessions & Interactive Workshops
- Network with the Europe’s most influential minds and connect with like-minded peers
- Invest in the Live Smart Cities Crowdfunding Competition presented by MyMicroInvest
- Join the global movement as the skyrocketing crowd economy redefines “business as usual”
MyMicroInvest's own José Zurstrassen will be on hand Wednesday, October 21 to deliver a Live Crowdfunding session. It’s part of the action-packed CSW Europe Day 3: Evolve Europe: Smart Cities & Mobility that can’t be missed.
Other speakers include Belgium’s Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Mobility along with Febiac, BlablaCar, Nexthamburg, MyMicroInvest, De Lijn and many more who will all showcase how they're harnessing the crowd - and how your organisation can embrace the crowd economy long before disruption hits you.
We look forward to discussing key issues and meeting you there!
Spreds enables you to invest alongside professional investors in innovative companies.Find out about all the listed investments