Every investment decision must be based on an examination of an exhaustive set of information provided by the entrepreneur on his online profile. Spreds only proceeds to a limited verification of this information and does not control the investment opportunity within this company. Spreds did not verify the extent to which the business plan is deemed realistic and does not intervene with the final Information Note, including the retained maximum valuation. Spreds will align itself with the financial terms negotiated with the co-investor(s).
Every year, these absences cost employers 8.44 billion euros.
Fika's mission is simple. Enhance its customers' employer brand, and contribute to the mental and physical well-being of their teams.
How do we do this? By supplying companies and their offices with healthy, local snacks and drinks.
- Firstly, on the caloric and nutritional aspect. What is the right nutritional intake for each person?
- Choice of products are 100% natural, organic, fair trade or local.
- Additives, preservatives and added sugars are completely forbidden in the selection.
- Vegan, gluten-free or lactose-free options available if required.
- Guilty pleasure. Optimal combination of healthy and guilty.
Snacks: bars, cookies, dried fruit, various nut mixes, etc.
Beverages: fruit infusions, lemonades, kefir, energy drinks, kombucha, etc.
A long-term investment
Fika is also a long-term investment for a company.
It can be part of an overall employer branding strategy. Enhancing the company's image and offering Fika to employees could attract new candidates and build loyalty among existing teams.
And why not build a healthier corporate culture in the office? And, without even realizing it, introduce new eating habits within the teams.
Eating and drinking well will always have an impact on a person's mental state, energy and productivity, and ultimately on the company that employs them.
What are the options?
- A recycled wooden display of individual sweet and savoury snacks, delivered at the frequency of the customer's choice. Obviously, depending on the number of people in the office every day.
-> The subscription is billed monthly and can be cancelled at any time with two months' notice.
- Bulk and waste-free snacks available in our customer shop. A wide range of product refills available to order, provision of Fika equipment (display stand, jars, tongs, etc.).
-> The subscription is billed monthly (for equipment rental only) and can be cancelled at any time with two months' notice.
- Refreshments available from our customer shop. Order and delivery within 5 working days.
Simple, digitalized operation
What does the press think?
TAX SHELTER 45%Investments in this company benefit from a 45% personal income tax reduction. Read more…
|Advised by a professional start-up advisor|
|Valuation is set by the co-investor or incubator|
|Co-investor or incubator will be members or observers to the board|
|At the closing, an incubator, accelerator, or studio will have shares|
|At the closing, the entrepreneurs have contributed a minimum of €15,000 in cash in exchange for shares|
|Raised €10,000 during a private phase|
|At the closing, a professional co-investor will have invested at least €25,000|
|Prior fundraising in equity or convertible loan with 10 or more investors|
|Minimum 2 active entrepreneurs|
|Valuation set by an organisation specialized in valuations of comparable size|
|Valuation is less than €1 million or 10x last year’s turnover|
|Committed by others||€40,000|
|Shares in the company (total round)||24.37%|
|Post-money valuation min.||€965,000|
|Post-money valuation max.||€1,190,000|