- What is a Prospectus?
- What happens if the minimum amount of the subscription is not reached?
- Why do you invest in a Participative Note of Spreds Finance S.A rather than directly in the target company?
- What is a Participative Note/Equity-Link-Note?
- What does the term ‘cumulative conditions’ described in the Prospectus refer to?
- What is an Information Note?
Selection of the projects
Exiting an investment
Monitoring my participations
Investing in an SME and return on investment
Investing via Spreds
- What happens if a campaign gets oversubscribed?
- What's the procedure for investing in a project?
- What is Spreds Finance S.A.?
- Why do I have to enter my bank account number if I want to invest in a project?
- Do I have to repeat the procedure if I want to invest in several projects at the same time?
- What types of investments can you make via Spreds?
- Can I invest if I am a foreigner?
- How can I use an investment voucher?
- Can I invest for another person or can I give an investment to someone as a present?
- What does it cost me to invest in a project via Spreds?
- Can I benefit from a withholding tax exemption?